Posted by: StonehengeNews | February 16, 2011

UK visa information

Unless you’re lucky enough to have a UK or EU passport, Australians, New Zealanders and South Africans will need a visa to work in the UK. The UK Government has made big changes to the immigration system, which will affect those wanting a visa to live and work in the UK.

As of November 27, 2008, the Youth Mobility Scheme (YMS) has replaced the working holidaymaker visa for foreigners coming to the UK. This has massive implications for Aussies, Kiwis and South Africans planning a working holiday in the UK.

Click here: :

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: